Saturday, October 4, 2008

Welcome!


Welcome to our blog! This is for all those who know us and want to see what we're up to. We're big fans of meeting face to face and talking to people on the phone, but because of time and busy schedules we can't always make it happen as soon as we'd like, although that's definitely the preferred method. So, stay with us and you'll soon see what The Wallick's are doing in Ferndale. Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Bri said...

I look forward to checking in and seeing what you are up to. Can't wait to visit with you next month!

Unknown said...

Wow... this makes stalking SOOO much easier! Now I can stay up to date on what you guys are doing without ever talking to you! :-p

blake.t.wallick said...

Good morning Ferndale Clan! I am in support of this site, and I hope all is continuing to go well with your combined laundry hampers. Love Love Blake